Blacktail Deer Plateau Flowers for gods
Qeya River
Sciamano
705 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash paw gave him a sharp smile. I know.

She was aware that it was not her last rank, and she would move up. She had designs on it. Though she would move up at her own pace and into the trades she desired. There was not a sense of her to be a leader perhaps. A high seer or a high healer/medic something along those lines. It was something she would need to think on.

I am intent for now to grow my trades and my expertise. And shall i drive to the higher tiers I would want it to be for something I am good at and like. 

She nodded. Yes I know especially given the proud and ambitious bunch we have procured. She thought of the two males she had met. Both whom seemed to want higher.

Ash Paw frowned in thought. Cubs that is a question for spring I suppose. Do you plan to find you nightwife and raise another brood?

She nodded sagely. I can do that. Also perhaps brambles along the sides I will ask Syrax and Death Bringer to help me find some.

She thought of both males, both who seemed to bend to her whims if she pressed. If she were not careful, it could go to her head.
Messages In This Thread
Flowers for gods - by Ash Star - October 29, 2022, 07:08 PM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ingram - October 29, 2022, 07:50 PM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ash Star - October 29, 2022, 07:58 PM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ingram - October 31, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ash Star - October 31, 2022, 11:20 AM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ingram - November 02, 2022, 07:28 AM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ash Star - November 02, 2022, 07:38 AM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ingram - November 02, 2022, 03:36 PM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ash Star - November 02, 2022, 05:06 PM
RE: Flowers for gods - by Ingram - November 05, 2022, 08:30 AM