Northstar Vale over glacial plains
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
It seemed most pertinent to Nanuq to get the yes or no out of the way first; then he could ask about his brother. He knew Siku hated Mereo as much as he did. Maybe even more, since it was him the Imperator had turned down. Nanuq had only been witness to it.

He followed Arsenio away from the border, mumbling his earnest thanks with a gratefully wagging tail. The Arche had an important question. Nanuq hesitated; would Arsenio bring him back to Aquene if he answered unfavourably? He said otherwise but Nanuq couldn't always be sure with the grown-ups.

Arsenio seemed so nice and warm compared to Germanicus and many of Mereo's soldiers, though. That opened Nanuq up to extending some trust.

I haven't talked to her 'bout it, he admitted in a low tone. She doesn't know I'm here. I'm not 'sposed to leave the den except to kill mice and rats. His brows scrunched into a frown. I don't want her to worry, so I should tell her, but if I go back, the Imperator will make me stay. He might even make me push the big rock. Nanuq wasn't yet big enough to budge it, but he wouldn't put it past the man to force him to try anyway, since he'd now gone and disobeyed his punishment for his last bout of disobedience.

I hate it there, he said earnestly. Me and Siku both do. He can come live here, too, right? If he wants to?

0 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Messages In This Thread
over glacial plains - by Nanuq - November 14, 2022, 09:05 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - November 14, 2022, 09:49 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Nanuq - November 14, 2022, 10:14 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - November 14, 2022, 10:21 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Nanuq - November 14, 2022, 10:46 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - November 14, 2022, 10:58 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Nanuq - November 15, 2022, 01:54 AM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - November 15, 2022, 11:25 AM
RE: over glacial plains - by Nanuq - December 08, 2022, 05:41 PM
RE: over glacial plains - by Arsenio - December 20, 2022, 12:34 PM