Blacktail Deer Plateau Pain is as pain does
Qeya River
Sciamano
706 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Pw arrived and with gentle ministrations she used the moss to clean up the majority of the girls pelt. The white of her pelt had made it seem extremely bad and the more she cleaned. The more she realized perhaps it wasn't a lie. The girl was covered in lacerations bite marks, and claws. Ash Winced in sympathy, this would be painful.

I'm sorry if it hurts. she murmured softly.

Ash Paw slowly began to clean at the wounds and she spoke as she did so. Bergamot is a medicinal herb that will keep the infection at bay. The aloe is to soothe the less serious ones. And the cobwebs to hold it in place, and stop the bleeding. You're lucky you made it to us.

She paid special care to the foreleg in question. Then with a nod, she rooted towards the back, digging out a deer hide that had been musty and smelled old, but she had cleaned it upon her arrival. It was dry now, this she would drape over the girl.

I know it seems strange to try and keep you warm, but sometimes the shock of the wounds can cause more issue than the wounds themselves. Can you speak? I'd like to send a runner to your family? You have a family right?

Ash Paw dug around for some rose hips and laid them at the girls feet. It's going to taste awful, but eat this. It helps if you have any issues in your joints. I can give you some raspberries to help the taste?
Messages In This Thread
Pain is as pain does - by Ash Star - December 15, 2022, 12:55 PM
RE: Pain is as pain does - by Sovereign - December 15, 2022, 07:31 PM
RE: Pain is as pain does - by Ash Star - December 16, 2022, 02:10 PM
RE: Pain is as pain does - by Sovereign - December 16, 2022, 09:58 PM
RE: Pain is as pain does - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 11:37 AM
RE: Pain is as pain does - by Sovereign - December 18, 2022, 01:06 PM
RE: Pain is as pain does - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: Pain is as pain does - by Sovereign - December 19, 2022, 04:10 PM
RE: Pain is as pain does - by Ash Star - December 19, 2022, 05:58 PM