Ouroboros Spine in hopes that i'd decline
Brecheliant
Raven*
383 Posts
Ooc — delaney
no harm done, kivaluk tells her simply, offering her a boyish grin in an effort to communicate that even if she would've collided with him: he wouldn't have been upset. sometimes we're all in a bit of a rush.

listening to her exclaim about her ulaq and delve into what she's decorated so far and what she intends to do warms kivaluk. he finds himself grinning, happy that she's happy. it's a simple thing: finding joy in someone else's joy. small. but felt by kivaluk keenly all the same.

right. kivaluk agrees, finding his breath catching in his throat for a moment as her bright gaze focuses upon him. he looks away after a long moment, almost bashful, unsure how to processes why he felt like she might be able to see into his soul if he didn't.

another heartbeat moment passes before kivaluk speaks, maybe i can bring you some skins from my hunts now and then. he gives a small pause. i need to keep some for my bride price but you're welcome to the rest. another pause, more awkward this time because she was the first aside from kukutux who knew he was planning on marriage.

an easier thing to admit to someone he does not know as well as those that he does. if you want them, of course. he says with the hopes of communicating that there was no pressure to take the skins that he didn't choose for his bride price.
Messages In This Thread
in hopes that i'd decline - by Kivaluk - December 24, 2022, 06:12 PM
RE: in hopes that i'd decline - by Nasamik - December 27, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: in hopes that i'd decline - by Kivaluk - December 28, 2022, 07:41 AM
RE: in hopes that i'd decline - by Nasamik - December 28, 2022, 11:12 AM
RE: in hopes that i'd decline - by Kivaluk - December 30, 2022, 05:52 AM
RE: in hopes that i'd decline - by Nasamik - December 30, 2022, 07:36 PM
RE: in hopes that i'd decline - by Kivaluk - January 01, 2023, 07:28 AM
RE: in hopes that i'd decline - by Nasamik - January 01, 2023, 11:38 PM
RE: in hopes that i'd decline - by Kivaluk - January 04, 2023, 08:51 AM
RE: in hopes that i'd decline - by Nasamik - January 05, 2023, 08:28 PM
RE: in hopes that i'd decline - by Kivaluk - January 06, 2023, 02:43 PM