Blacktail Deer Plateau [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman
Qeya River
Sciamano
707 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Conception, Suggestion,

I cannot promise that any pups that are conceived in these open threads will be viable. I am trying to do this as ICLY  as possible and this is my first time, without having an established relationship or set plan in place for breeding season at least with this little wolf here. So please bear with me.

Dawn's early light broke across the icy encrusted land she called home. The rays pressing hard into her tapestry of Tawny, Black and White. Warming her, flitting along her creases and dips. The valleys of feminine grace and wile. 

She twined and twisted through the trees of the plateau. A scent of womanhood heavy on her skin, her fur. The fire burning, twisting there deep in the recesses of her insides. A all consuming need to fix the pressure of hundreds of years of instinct pure and simple.

A low keening whine found it's way deep in her throat and danced through the still air. Puffs of cool air, coming across her dipping along her spine, easing some of the heat, but hardly none. She would ask for Atka's guiding light as she moved throughout the pack lands. After all, was not conception, birth and children from the  mother goddess herself.
Messages In This Thread
[M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Ash Star - January 01, 2023, 05:28 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Void - January 01, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 02, 2023, 12:01 AM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Ash Star - January 02, 2023, 08:33 AM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Void - January 02, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 02, 2023, 04:18 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Void - January 02, 2023, 06:13 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 02, 2023, 06:25 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Ash Star - January 02, 2023, 06:29 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Void - January 03, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 03, 2023, 11:12 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Ash Star - January 04, 2023, 03:25 AM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 04, 2023, 01:23 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Ash Star - January 04, 2023, 01:30 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 04, 2023, 01:36 PM