Blacktail Deer Plateau Wit, [M]easure, Carnal Pleasure
Qeya River
Sciamano
709 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heat, conception, suggestion

I cannot promise that any pups that are conceived in these open threads will be viable. I am trying to do this as ICLY  as possible and this is the first time, without having an established relationship or set plan in place for breeding season at least with this little wolf here. So please bear with me.

late at night

The months had passed, the days and suddenly it was here. That season when the whole world went mad. Ash Paw woke her own scent pervading her area and the fur of her pelage. She frowned and shifted, an intense burning there deep in her chest. A longing for something, that needed rectified immediately. 

She had forgone taking any herbal supplements to repress this year, because simply put she had not the means or the product to make it work. So she had decided in the midnight hours, were something to happen upon her, then this was simply the will of both Atka and SOs. Atka to bring forth living beings or Sos to grant her inviable, but she couldn't know, wouldn't know.

Getting to her petite paws, she moved through the trees, her scent following her, thick, and musky and wild. She brushed across trees. Blue eyes danced from star to star, while the moon planted pale gossamer threads of light upon her coat of many colors.
Messages In This Thread
Wit, [M]easure, Carnal Pleasure - by Ash Star - January 01, 2023, 02:19 PM
RE: Wit, [M]easure, Carnal Pleasure - by Syrax - January 01, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: Wit, [M]easure, Carnal Pleasure - by Ash Star - January 01, 2023, 06:00 PM
RE: Wit, [M]easure, Carnal Pleasure - by Syrax - January 15, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: Wit, [M]easure, Carnal Pleasure - by Ash Star - January 15, 2023, 03:30 PM
RE: Wit, [M]easure, Carnal Pleasure - by Syrax - January 24, 2023, 07:28 PM
RE: Wit, [M]easure, Carnal Pleasure - by Ash Star - January 24, 2023, 07:32 PM