Blacktail Deer Plateau [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman
Qeya River
Sciamano
707 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
If he were to ask she'd have said both reasons.Even she couldn't fully fathom this burning need to be near. Or what her heats would entail she had always surpressed them before. Deathbringer for all his clear irritation with others and his droll tones,  she did feel safe with him, a bit fond of him even. Liked him.

She heard his words and were it any other time she'd have glared and berated his tone soundlessly, but an instinct pressed close to her that told her no. And a small wave of absolute gratitude. She wouldn't like others to touch her at these times, except the wolves in this pack. Wolves that in a way she belonged to. Ingram, Deathbringer, Syrax even the females the precious nightwife, Almalexia, the seer. 

She lifted her head haughtily as she always did, but her voice when it came forth soft, a croon.

I  aware, but i thought I'd be safe in the pack lands. Which you have proven I am.

Blue eyes met his, soft and warm. Normally she wouldn't have been so bold with this one. He hated being touched.

She moved forward and if he'd allow gentle nudge, a brush of head then body against his. She was grateful, ecstatic even. He had bested an opponent in a way, had fought for her in a moment most impressionable. And she still had a deep seated need burning deep within.

he can absolutely turn her back to her den if you'd like. Or he can he accept her advances. :)
Messages In This Thread
[M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Ash Star - January 01, 2023, 05:28 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Void - January 01, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 02, 2023, 12:01 AM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Ash Star - January 02, 2023, 08:33 AM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Void - January 02, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 02, 2023, 04:18 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Void - January 02, 2023, 06:13 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 02, 2023, 06:25 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Ash Star - January 02, 2023, 06:29 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Void - January 03, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 03, 2023, 11:12 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Ash Star - January 04, 2023, 03:25 AM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 04, 2023, 01:23 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Ash Star - January 04, 2023, 01:30 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'll be your witchy woman - by Orvax - January 04, 2023, 01:36 PM