Honeyed Pasture I'll grab my light and go with you
Brecheliant
Raven*
399 Posts
Ooc — delaney
i always have time! <3

kivaluk spent majority of his morning tracking a doe and her injured fawn; cast out of their herd with a savageness that surprised him a bit, thinking that if he could separate the fawn from it's mother that the soft spotted fur would be a nice addition to his bride price collection.

or bride dowry, as he decided since nasamik had told it to him, that he liked that term better.

kivaluk does not rush to follow them to their destination, keeping a keen nose to their scent; thus when he comes across a familiar scent upon the air he adjusts his course so that their paths cross.

last he knew, the golden hued man was searching for his sister.

when he comes into view, kivaluk lets out a low chuff.
Messages In This Thread
I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 04, 2023, 08:54 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 04, 2023, 09:12 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 04, 2023, 10:23 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 05, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 06, 2023, 09:42 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 08, 2023, 06:18 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 09, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 25, 2023, 07:19 AM