Honeyed Pasture I'll grab my light and go with you
Brecheliant
Raven*
399 Posts
Ooc — delaney
still looking for your sister? kivaluk asks conversationally. he won't pry if the other doesn't want to dive into how his search was going. it had been the other's driving force, even the last time kivaluk had seen him: at moonglow's borders despite that kivaluk had been a shadow to shikoba's presence. he hadn't really interefered: it had been a combination of patrol and his own curiousity.

he wants to say that he leaves moonglow for more than tracking but ...that wasn't entirely true, now that he thinks about it. for what it was worth: when he wasn't hunting he was pretty much a homebody.

an injured fawn and it's mother. kivaluk offers in response.
Messages In This Thread
I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 04, 2023, 08:54 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 04, 2023, 09:12 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 04, 2023, 10:23 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 05, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 06, 2023, 09:42 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 08, 2023, 06:18 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 09, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 25, 2023, 07:19 AM