Honeyed Pasture I'll grab my light and go with you
Brecheliant
Raven*
399 Posts
Ooc — delaney
at first, kivaluk does not follow the golden man's thought path, feeling his brow furrow in defensive confusion at the sudden question. before kivaluk can ask for clarification he receives it and takes a moment to process it.

in truth? no, he never put himself in the place of prey.

it feels like a lot to unpack and not something kivaluk was entirely interested in doing.

no. i am an apex predator and they are prey. he wonders if it comes across as close-minded but he sees no sense in playing devil's advocate nor in developing sympathies for his natural prey. but if it soothes your conscious any i'm sure taking down that injured fawn is a kindness. better me than another predator that might allow it to suffer. i ensure their deaths are quick, with no to minimal suffering. i have no interest in playing with my food.
Messages In This Thread
I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 04, 2023, 08:54 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 04, 2023, 09:12 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 04, 2023, 10:23 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 05, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 06, 2023, 09:42 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 08, 2023, 06:18 AM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Tybault - January 09, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: I'll grab my light and go with you - by Kivaluk - January 25, 2023, 07:19 AM