Wheeling Gull Isle I've been watching him for my entire life
191 Posts
Ooc — Box
His breath came out in horrid, bubbly wheezes. It felt like there was water in his heart, his stomach, his lungs. He turned his one working eye to the sky. Maybe an eagle would appear from the skies? Anything to know his father was watching, that the gods would spill his name out to the only man that Aquillius had ever respected?

But there was nothing.

The gods had cast Aquillius away in his failure, and he wanted to wail like a child. He just swallowed thickly, his throat scorched by salt and water.

I…won’t.

Raspy wheezes, as he let his body settle into the sand for a moment, leeching what warmth he could from it.
Messages In This Thread
I've been watching him for my entire life - by Aquillius - January 11, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 03:43 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Aquillius - January 11, 2023, 03:46 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 03:51 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 05:40 PM