Wheeling Gull Isle I've been watching him for my entire life
191 Posts
Ooc — Box
Like that, he was left alone.

Just his wheezing and gasping and the fucking birds. They screeched above him, turning his world once again from the outside to the inner, pain filled world he was stuck in with every throb of his heart.

The return of the woman was marked by her pawsteps, the scent of water, and her voice. Slowly did one eye manage to open, the boy moving with aching slowness to twist his head and face her, look at her with the only eye that didn’t sit dull and unmoving. Slowly, his eyes flicked from her white face (so different to Germanicus, his exact opposite beside the red he could barely see, it both set his teeth on edge and made him relax). He ground his teeth together, pulling his wits into a commendable state for his current situation, and managed to raise his head enough to stick his nose into the shell and drink.

Though, once it was drained, all of his strength went far away, and he drooped into the sand once again.
Messages In This Thread
I've been watching him for my entire life - by Aquillius - January 11, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 03:43 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 03:51 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Aquillius - January 11, 2023, 04:07 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 05:40 PM