Wheeling Gull Isle I've been watching him for my entire life
191 Posts
Ooc — Box
It would take him a while to do so, Aquillius knew. His eyes rolled, his muscles bunched in cords, and he grunted in acknowledgment, too tired to converse while also trying so desperately to move all of his body.

The first motion was jerky, shaky, but he managed to plant his foot on the ground on his uninjured side, using the motion to haul his body up. He shook like the last leaf on a tree with the effort, tongue slipping from his jaws, drool again falling from between his teeth, but the boy kept standing.

His single eye sought out the kind woman with unnerving jerky motions, and for the time being he just stood there, wavering idly from side to side, as if he was going to tip over at any moment.
Messages In This Thread
I've been watching him for my entire life - by Aquillius - January 11, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 02:42 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 03:43 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 03:51 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Aquillius - January 11, 2023, 05:00 PM
RE: I've been watching him for my entire life - by Heda - January 11, 2023, 05:40 PM