Silverlight Terrace I can try my best to just pretend
The Shieldmaiden
277 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Limit Two 
@Alduin and @Ithax, set for uuuhhh whenever works best after the RR raid??? note for those who need it - i talked to Avicus' player in PM here on-site and it was assumed that Sov escaped. Feel free to DM me with questions if needed <3

Sovereign had escaped the raid, if only barely.
She ended up finding Arashi's scent and trailed it until she thought she saw him and another man walking together.
Sovereign's face brightened for a brief moment before she remembered how Arashi left, without saying anything...
to anyone, especially her.

Anger fueled her and she began marching for them both with hot tears in her eyes, but her focus was on Arashi, who was supposed to be her father.
She supposed he didn't want that anymore.

Sovereign felt the feeling of betrayal, and the hurt and the abandonment and before she knew it she was sprinting at Arashi with bared teeth and a hellfire rage as she shrieked

"YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!"

right before she would aim to both collide with the agouti man and start ripping into him with her teeth.
If she missed she would skid a few feet before turning to try again, blind with emotion.
The Only Thing They Fear Is You
Messages In This Thread
I can try my best to just pretend - by Sovereign - January 17, 2023, 11:50 PM
RE: I can try my best to just pretend - by Alduin - January 18, 2023, 12:09 AM
RE: I can try my best to just pretend - by Arashi - January 18, 2023, 12:16 AM
RE: I can try my best to just pretend - by Sovereign - January 26, 2023, 06:50 AM