Two Rivers Isle But you can't blame me for trying
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich heard the call, a strange yapping howl unlike any wolf he'd ever heard. It was a coyote. A coyote purposefully making itself known to this pack. Strange. Did it have a death wish? Still, it was calling, and Ulrich heeded it. Adylaide was not with him in that moment, but he could hear her in his head, telling him to be nice to newcomers, coyote or not.

It stood on the other side of the river, which was still sluggish with ice and so not as loud. He looked at it for a moment, noting its coloration, its blue-grey-green eyes that shifted every time it moved. Speak, he wanted to say, a short command. Instead, he took a breath, and said, Hello there, in his deep, gravelly voice, trying to seem friendly. He'd had dealings with coyotes before, in his last pack, and always they were thieves stealing food. Nothing more.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
But you can't blame me for trying - by Venaya - January 25, 2023, 09:55 PM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Ulrich - January 25, 2023, 10:23 PM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Venaya - January 25, 2023, 10:46 PM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Ulrich - January 25, 2023, 11:06 PM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Venaya - January 25, 2023, 11:39 PM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Ulrich - January 26, 2023, 12:16 AM
RE: But you can't blame me for trying - by Venaya - January 26, 2023, 12:29 AM