Dragoncrest Cliffs kouri sou
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Sobo pulled a slow breath in through his nostrils. He knew how he felt on the inside, but explaining it aloud felt like a taboo. If anyone could understand, it was Mireille, and yet she was woman and born with the silver spoon of Sapphique womanhood. He could not shake the fear that she would not understand after all, and would find it disdainful in the same breath.

There would come a day where Sobo would stand at a crossroads, and the opinions of his sister might sway his steps one way or the other.

I be wantin' a family of my own, he shared. I do not t'ink dat be a possibility here. So I do be wanderin', gettin' away, seein'... What else be out dere, in case dat turns out to be true. Sobo was too proud to bend his neck beneath the rule of a wolf not born of Sapphique, and so it would have to be something of his own making, something he thought about but did not feel ready to reach for. He did not want to ever leave Sapphique, but his dreams could not take flight here as they might elsewhere, and he knew it.

Keen to change the subject lest Mireille take issue with his confession, he turned his thoughts to Quennell with a frown. Why does he be t'inkin' he needs to fix himself? The thing with the bear had certainly been frightening, but he didn't know Quennell was that deeply shaken. The boy had always been bold.

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Messages In This Thread
kouri sou - by Mireille - January 16, 2023, 02:53 PM
RE: kouri sou - by Sobo - January 16, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: kouri sou - by Mireille - January 16, 2023, 07:27 PM
RE: kouri sou - by Sobo - January 16, 2023, 07:35 PM
RE: kouri sou - by Mireille - January 16, 2023, 07:39 PM
RE: kouri sou - by Sobo - January 16, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: kouri sou - by Mireille - January 16, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: kouri sou - by Sobo - January 23, 2023, 01:44 PM
RE: kouri sou - by Mireille - February 01, 2023, 05:24 PM
RE: kouri sou - by Sobo - February 24, 2023, 10:50 AM