Northstar Vale The only way I can get some sleep alone
483 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
i struggled when i first came here. the transition from such harsh order to freedom — mereo had not been a prison, but order and rules were not flexible in any regard. i kept patrols frequent here. but, ah, perhaps i was spoiled to have towhee to keep me busy too.

his smile became boyish and coy. even if the tiredness and sadness of recently events clung to him still in other places.

perhaps you can join me on my tracking somedays now. i have turned my aim towards hunting.

learing ptero from towhee. words that are signed will be portrayed -like this-
Messages In This Thread
The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Reyson - February 16, 2023, 03:04 PM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Maxim - February 28, 2023, 11:19 PM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Reyson - March 01, 2023, 07:27 AM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Maxim - March 02, 2023, 01:31 PM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Reyson - March 02, 2023, 05:37 PM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Maxim - March 13, 2023, 03:19 PM
RE: The only way I can get some sleep alone - by Reyson - March 13, 2023, 03:34 PM