Wapun Meadow i'll never forget that you showed me to make art
191 Posts
Ooc — Box
All Welcome 

Set for early tomorrow after this thread, Aquillius’s injuries are bite wounds to the shoulder, back of thighs, ankles, and haunches, as well as two broken ribs on his right side and a fractured right front ankle

He was nearly killed.

It pinged in the back of his mind as he tried to continue going, put as many miles of distance between him and the non-wolf as he could manage before his body gave out. Limping down the mountain, through the shallow parts of the lake, desperate to just put space between him and that..thing.

But he was tired. And in horrible amounts of pain, and he hadn’t stopped moving long enough for the wounds to close, so blood coated his shoulder and his thighs. He was flagging by the time he cleared the mountains, and when he got to the grounds below, to the beginning of a meadow, he finally couldn’t move anymore. His muscles locked up, his head lowered towards the floor, he wheezed out a breath and began to tip. At least he managed to tip to his left, he thought distantly as he landed. At least he’d landed on grass, he thought as he let his head rest there. He didn’t have the time, couldn’t. He couldn’t stay here! He had to keep-!

He wheezed, faintly, at the thought of moving again. But he needed to keep going, to put an entire valley’s worth of distance between him and the creature. But he couldn’t get up.
Messages In This Thread
i'll never forget that you showed me to make art - by Aquillius - April 09, 2023, 12:41 PM