Witch's Marsh vanity
Qeya River
Sciamano
707 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
I hope this makes sense. I lost the thread of where I was going. And it feels like trash. :( I'm sorry if it doesn't

Ash Paw would have balked at being called anyone's woman, she belonged to no one. There wasn't a jealousness to her rage, it was an anger borne from a wolf that used and abused. She didn't like wolves like that. That took what they wanted and used other's up until there was nothing left, as far as she was concerned this wolf was terrible incarnate and she wished all hateful things upon her.

Ash Paw raised her head. Of course he won't. He belongs to himself. There is no ownership in a relationship, but perhaps that was where you went wrong.

Ash Paw chuckled dryly, a strange light in her eyes at the comment. You needn't remind me of the power I keep, Almalexia. (I am pretty sure they told ash her name when they met, but I coudl be wrong)

Ash Paw snorted. She wasn't here for the choices Ingram would make. She was here because this she wolf was too near her pack and her young and she didn't like it. She knew those children hadn't belonged to Ingram or to the nightwife, they had both been too young. And given the false prophet's biased and debased beliefs, she was almost certain, though she had no proof that this shebitch had stolen those children and she wouldn't have it near her.

I will tell you one more time, LEAVE.

Ash's eyes blazed again with righteous fury and she shifted. A low warning growl in her throat. This she wolf needed to leave, she was again too close to her children and she hated it.
Messages In This Thread
vanity - by The Listener - April 09, 2023, 09:44 AM
RE: vanity - by Ash Star - April 09, 2023, 10:54 AM
RE: vanity - by The Listener - April 09, 2023, 11:24 AM
RE: vanity - by Ash Star - April 11, 2023, 07:05 AM
RE: vanity - by The Listener - April 26, 2023, 04:08 PM