Stone Circle and I know the love you showed me came
191 Posts
Ooc — Box
He was shivering, but he gratefully moved to lean against the man, head drooping. His ears fell to the sides, the picture of exhaustion.

A demon and a spider. With two color eyes. He murmured. He could still hear them, but it was quieter now with the fatherly presence beside him.

Father. 

Father!

…Germanicus? He asked into the open air, forgoing the rest of the question as the world spun into a dizzy array of colors. For a moment, if he closed his eye, he could imagine this was his father, helping him along toward Aquene’s healing den.

But the illusion was shattered by the smell, the grass under his feet, everything. But Aquillius could still dream of it, could still taste it on his tongue. Even if he couldn’t remember it happening.

He couldn’t remember much of anything.
Messages In This Thread
and I know the love you showed me came - by Aquillius - April 14, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 14, 2023, 08:38 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Tauris - April 14, 2023, 09:50 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 15, 2023, 06:19 AM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Aquillius - April 15, 2023, 07:22 AM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 15, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Tauris - April 15, 2023, 10:10 AM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Tauris - April 15, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: and I know the love you showed me came - by Gunnar - April 15, 2023, 06:22 PM