Razorback Ridge when the stars collide
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
He didn't know what she said first; it was in her native language, but he felt the love in the word. And how she said his name—so many times he had wondered if he would ever hear that again.

She mentioned Mereo and it felt like a kick to the gut. I looked there first when I found my way back. I noticed the same. I asked Towhee...she said the imperator just left and then Mereo fell apart. Saying it even now, it still didn't sound like him. What would have made him desert Mereo? 

Aquene pressed into his neck, and Kallik settled his head on her shoulders, careful to avoid the wound there. The sight off it made anger swell in his chest. She told him not to apologize, pointing out that she was here now and they were together again. I missed you very much. I've been so worried. But she was right: they were both here now. Now, he wouldn't be alone. 

He tensed when she asked about Nanuq and Siku. Nanuq is gone. I don't know where he went. He left before Towhee got here because she hadn't seen him. I need to make a trip to Paleo to check on Siku. He hoped at least Siku was still safe and sound with the other pack. Otherwise, he didn't know how he would handle both sons being missing. It was hard enough now, and he didn't even know if Siku was gone. I promise, I will never stop searching. I will find Nanuq and Siku too if he's no longer with Paleo.
Messages In This Thread
when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 09:52 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 10:03 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 10:31 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 10:39 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 10:56 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 11:22 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 11:42 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 22, 2023, 09:21 AM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 23, 2023, 12:37 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 23, 2023, 10:23 PM