Razorback Ridge when the stars collide
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
It had become habit, surrounded by brutes who only responded to her native tongue… it had reached a point where it so naturally fell from her lips once more. He mentioned the same, and that Towhee had said that it fell apart after the Imperator had abandoned it, left… it did not sound right. Germanicus had sat through much… she could not imagine anything pulling him from the militaristic home that he had built. She knew, because she had often fought with him when it came to such things… about where their priorities laid in life.

She felt a soft sob, one of relief. “I missed you too.” She promised softly, nuzzling once more, finding comfort in every inch of contact she garnered. “I wasn’t sure I’d see you again… that I’d see anyone… I…” She trailed for a moment, taking a breath. “After we got separated, I was found by охотники that my father had sent out… I got away, but I do not know if they followed after me. I cut across a river and I think they lost my scent because of it but I can’t be sure.” Just because she had not run into them, did not mean that they were there. There was an answer in her voice, an anger that was undeniable but clearly not directed towards the man in front of her.

It was a nightmare she very much wanted to end, be it by her tearing their throats out or them giving up… the choice was in their court now.

He spoke of not knowing where they were… that Siku might still remain with Paleo but that Nanuq was gone. She felt her heart drop into her stomach. We will never stop searching.” She corrected softly, her eyes softening. “I can’t lose you again… we can’t lose each other again.” Wherever he went, she would follow. Twice was far too much already. “Is Towhee still with Epoch? And Tamar and Arsenio are still in charge?”
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 09:52 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 10:03 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 10:31 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 10:39 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 10:56 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 11:22 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 11:42 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 22, 2023, 09:21 AM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 23, 2023, 12:37 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 23, 2023, 10:23 PM