Razorback Ridge when the stars collide
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
No doubt there would be preparation for it… requesting spars from her husband, or Towhee, or any of the other capable fighters she knew lingered within Epoch. She would not be caught unprepared when the time came, as she had the last time. She had allowed her training to defend herself to fall on the backburner between motherhood, her duties as a healer, and her Matrona duties that she had not stood a fair chance, but that was all about to change.

He spoke that it was her blood and she frowned. “I pulled my shoulder. It must have reopened.” She stated softly, her eyes softening at his promise to always be there. She would nuzzle gently against his neck as he assured her once more that he would not want to be stuck with anyone else.

At the mention of Towhee seeming… sad… concern lit underneath her. She had never seen the woman anything other than upbeat and jovial, except perhaps the anger she saw Towhee harness when Dmitri had shown up at the borders. “I’m sure she does.” Perhaps being able to bombard her with overly invasive questions would give her something to smile about.

“I’m so tired, Kallik.” She managed softly. “I think I could sleep for a week straight.” She knew she would certainly try to.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 09:52 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 10:03 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 10:31 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 10:39 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 10:56 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 21, 2023, 11:22 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 21, 2023, 11:42 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 22, 2023, 09:21 AM
RE: when the stars collide - by Kallik - April 23, 2023, 12:37 PM
RE: when the stars collide - by Aquene - April 23, 2023, 10:23 PM