Sun Mote Copse i'd rather chase the Sun than wait for it.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig couldn't help but chuckle a bit at her reaction to his question. All he'd done was turn hers around on her, but it seemed to throw her nonetheless. He thought she might say more, but she instead turned the conversation to a question that was apparently on her mind.

"This area is called Sun Mote Copse," Fig answered, "And we're in the Western-most region of the Teekon Wilds. I grew up near these parts, and I actually lived with a pack in this territory a long time ago." He looked up at the trees, seeing them through younger eyes. He remembered walking through these very trees with his father when he was a kid and accidentally running into Phox's legs because he'd been too busy staring up at the treetops to watch where he'd been going.

He smiled at the memory, then looked back at the girl. "My name is Fig," he said, "You are..?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
i'd rather chase the Sun than wait for it. - by Figment - April 16, 2023, 07:48 PM
RE: i'd rather chase the Sun than wait for it. - by Figment - April 29, 2023, 01:34 PM