Hoshor Plains you didn't come this far to only come this far.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig listened eagerly as Phox gave him the lowdown on his family. There were names he knew well, and some he didn't know at all. The latter made his heart feel heavier for how much he had missed, but there was light in the rest. Overall, everyone sounded well, except for the penultimate name. Fig didn't know a Leona, though he reasoned without much trouble that she must've belonged to either Phox or Towhee. He still felt the loss regardless of the fact that he hadn't known her. Now, he never would.

"I'm sorry to hear of her loss," Fig said softly, noting the sadness in his father's expression, "Glad to hear everyone else seems to be doing alright, though."

"Is Epoch that far from here?" he asked, his gaze trailing in the direction Phox had indicated, "I'd like to go see Mom, assuming visitors are welcome. I was actually trying to find my way back to the Canyon to see you guys. I'm glad you didn't relocate too far, otherwise I don't know how I would've found you."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you didn't come this far to only come this far. - by Figment - April 29, 2023, 01:43 PM