Jade Fern Grove listen to silence, it has so much to say.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Being to attuned to the grove, he heard the stranger approach long before he actually heard the light huff that called for his attention. He slowly parted his dark lids to reveal the brilliant green of his eyes, sweeping his gaze across the tops of the ferns until they landed upon a brown wolf with a friendly gaze that rested upon him. Fig offered a smile then, breathing out one last heavy breath before he spoke.

"Hello, friend," Fig greeted with a wag of his tail, "I'm not intruding on your lands, am I? My apologies if so." He hadn't smelled any border markings, but he knew well that didn't necessarily mean no one thought of this land as theirs and wouldn't come protect it as such.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
listen to silence, it has so much to say. - by Figment - April 30, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: listen to silence, it has so much to say. - by Figment - April 30, 2023, 01:37 PM