Jade Fern Grove listen to silence, it has so much to say.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
As Fig suspected, the grove was not claimed territory, though it did seem to be inconveniently placed. His ears perked at the news of conflict, though he shelved the question on his tongue for a moment until they got the pleasantries out of the way. They weren't too close to Epoch, but close enough that he still felt some concern about what was happening in this neighborhood.

"Pretty much," Fig replied, "My parents are part of Epoch, just on the other side of the mountain. I'm visiting them for a bit before heading West. I'm Fig, by the way." He still wasn't entirely sure when he would go to Moonspear, though he knew the time was coming soon. He didn't want to avoid his sister forever, but he wouldn't face her until he was fully prepared. He simply didn't quite feel ready yet.

"Can you tell me more of this conflict?" Fig asked, "I admit, I'm a little concerned knowing how near my family is to the Valley."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
listen to silence, it has so much to say. - by Figment - April 30, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: listen to silence, it has so much to say. - by Figment - April 30, 2023, 02:19 PM