Lost Creek Hollow and as I set to face it, I'm unsure should I embrace it, should I run?
191 Posts
Ooc — Box
He would follow half a step back, offering the older man the same respect he would offer to anyone he identified as leadership. He kept to his seeing side, one ear constantly used as a radar while the other focused on the dark stranger.

Slowly, he would relax as the man pointed out places in the territory, the shadows retreating from his eyes and his body becoming less stiff. He kept his steps as measured as he was able to, still feeling out of his depth.

”You remind me of someone.” Aquillius’s aquiline eye found the man, one eyebrow raised in curiosity.

He could smell herbs up ahead. They must have been getting close.

”Are you a soldier?”

His nod came slow. He was a soldier at heart, despite the abandonment of his post. It was simply how he had been raised, before the magicks and the demons. The thoughts soured his aura all over again. His name drew him from his thoughts, and he stiffly marched to the thin limbed woman, dropping the rabbit at her feet.

Nothing’s wrong. Everything was wrong and Aquillius didn’t know how to fix it, if he even could.

I wanted to offer you a gift. As repayment.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and as I set to face it, I'm unsure should I embrace it, should I run? - by Aquillius - June 22, 2023, 08:57 PM