Ouroboros Spine I never really feel a thing, I'm just kinda too froze
Moonspear
Villager
160 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Feel free to skip around me if opportunity allows. Arrluk is practicing/observing.

Arrluk comes to Shikoba's pile with a fish clenched in his jaws, ready to add it along with the collection. Ajei would be somewhere near with her mother and both of them were far better with skinning then he was just yet. Settling the fish down, he looks around and sees no one near, so decides to follow Shikoba's trail as he had done before. 

It brought him once more near the borders. This time, unlike the last, he comes to stand at the Star's side. Arrluk looks to them both curiously, dipping his muzzle to each in silent greeting as he had seen his father do time and time before. 

They both had thin builds. One stark black like the black of Arrluk's own coat, with pale yet bright colored eyes. The other shades of gray pelt, a cool grey color and well kept. Both were young, though obviously not as much so as he. Had they come to stay?
[Image: 7nCi.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I never really feel a thing, I'm just kinda too froze - by Arrluk - August 14, 2023, 09:54 PM