Stone Circle I'm sick, down from the bones to the other side
Kvarsheim
Anda*
230 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Skáld could hear both grief and empathy in Mae's voice. He knew loss, though he imagined that the death of a friend was much different from someone simply disappearing, especially when the last image remaining of them was so grisly and ugly. He reached out to exhale gently, hovering his muzzle near Mae's crown where his warm breath might fan over her ears reassuringly. To her question he nodded but was not given the time to reply.

Moss was the name of the child's mother, then. As far as he knew, the baby had been brought to suckle at Inkeri's side and still lived. he'd not known that birth could be so dangerous- but he also had no idea what it was that had killed the giant wolf, whether it was childbirth or something much more sinister. 

He didn't understand that Mae believed the corpse had spoken to her. He interpreted her words to mean that at some point in the past, Moss had spoken to her. He seemed unshaken by this statement. "What say?"
“Icelandic”
“English”
Messages In This Thread
I'm sick, down from the bones to the other side - by Mae - August 17, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: I'm sick, down from the bones to the other side - by Skáld - August 17, 2023, 12:46 PM