Lost Creek Hollow Too loose
Kvarsheim
Anda*
231 Posts
Ooc — Jess
I'm assuming that Crowfeather's reply in that thread basically sums this one up nicely; I think with one reply from each of us here, we can then teleport these two back to Kvarsheim with Crowfeather in tow. Thank you for participating and I'd love a Skáld/Ujurak thread soon if you're free for one :)

The young boys nestled together, and Skáld did his best to comfort his younger brother, in spite of the growing ache of dread in his chest. In spite of his best intentions, he panned through his memories, picking out the little places that had blatantly shown how age had begun to cause Gunnar's decline. The popping of joints, the way he slid carefully to the ground when he lay down, the faint wobble to his hips. He tried to imagine only the good but at a time like this, he couldn't help but play a morbid game of connect-the-dots that made sense of what was happening. 

Still, it seemed too soon. Gunnar had never lost the sparkle in his eye, the love in his voice, and the warmth in his embrace whenever he reached for his children. He cared so deeply for his family, for his pack, that it seemed impossible that that great heart could ever stop beating. 

A wolf arrived, a dark fellow with three legs and a sombre gaze. Skáld sensed some reluctance, but the man agreed to come to Kvarsheim with the boys, to help with Gunnar's care. Together, the three of them would continue the journey back, hoping that Gunnar had managed to hang on until they returned.
“Icelandic”
“English”
Messages In This Thread
Too loose - by Skáld - October 03, 2023, 05:07 PM
RE: Too loose - by Ujurak - October 03, 2023, 05:28 PM
RE: Too loose - by Skáld - October 03, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: Too loose - by Ujurak - October 03, 2023, 05:53 PM
RE: Too loose - by Skáld - October 05, 2023, 12:30 PM
RE: Too loose - by Ujurak - October 05, 2023, 02:57 PM