Stone Circle In this place where we stand
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig was quiet and attentive as she spoke, and even though he followed each word, he did not expect the question that became her grand finale.

Will you lead with me?

He knew the answer instantly—it was 'yes'. She could ask anything of him and he would do it. He hesitated to speak, though, wondering. Was he really the best choice? He still felt like an outsider to the pack more often than not. He felt like he was the father of Tauris's children more than Hátalari. Is that how the pack saw him, truly? Would they accept a stranger to lead them?

And at the same time, he remembered a conversation he'd once had with Towhee. She had suggested leadership for him, and while he hadn't immediately taken to the idea, it had always stuck. After that, he'd always tried to be worthy of the suggestion. Was now his time?

He looked over at Skáld and smiled to see his silent acceptance. "Anything you need," Fig said finally, turning his gaze back to Tauris, "I trust you. If you think this is the right choice, then it must be."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
In this place where we stand - by Tauris - October 21, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Skáld - October 21, 2023, 07:13 PM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Figment - October 27, 2023, 10:56 AM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Tauris - October 29, 2023, 03:18 PM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Skáld - October 31, 2023, 11:33 AM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Figment - November 01, 2023, 12:02 PM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Tauris - November 04, 2023, 01:29 PM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Skáld - November 13, 2023, 02:13 PM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Figment - November 15, 2023, 11:10 AM
RE: In this place where we stand - by Tauris - November 21, 2023, 06:38 PM