Cerulean Cape less of a stranger
Loner
38 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
She strikes a stern tone yet visibly cowers at his approach. Who was he to blame her? He was a stranger. His ears splayed, now seeing small traces of pup coat as she puffed up at him. She was still quite young. God above, why didn't he just leave?

He dared not press closer, instead taking a step back. His gaze drifted across the open beach. Not a single soul that he could see. A part of him hoped that nearby meant within earshot. Not that it would make him look any better if she started crying her head off for her parents.

Sucking in his cheeks as his mind churned, trying to imagine how to remotely salvage this situation he put himself in. Want? Wanted to check that you weren't lost or something, I suppose. Damned conscience and all that.

He sat back stiffly, leaning away from her. How did you talk to kids? If your family's close you should probably go back to them or something. There might still be some bears walking around. Unless you think a bear'd be nicer than your folks, then I guess I wouldn't blame you.
Messages In This Thread
less of a stranger - by Dinah - November 07, 2023, 03:25 PM
RE: less of a stranger - by Briar Cayde - November 07, 2023, 04:14 PM
RE: less of a stranger - by Dinah - November 07, 2023, 06:57 PM
RE: less of a stranger - by Briar Cayde - November 08, 2023, 09:00 PM
RE: less of a stranger - by Dinah - November 08, 2023, 09:18 PM
RE: less of a stranger - by Briar Cayde - November 19, 2023, 03:06 PM