Bearclaw Valley No one look good with me but you
Qeya River
Il Socio
110 Posts
Ooc — Jess
It was best for the girls if the strangers were friendly as well, though he wasn't willing to give the strangers more time with them than what had already passed. Like him, Mira was eager to move onward, and he began to focus now on the scent of the pair of wolves. From what he could tell, they travelled together; there was little to tell him that there were two wolves, aside from the scent of each one having a unique gender. They had been together for some time, he thought; companions. If nothing else, they seemed to be friendly with one another, which might mean they were a couple. 

He reflected on the time he had spent doting on Mira and her four children, wondering how she saw him, regardless of the fact that two of her children had managed to give them the slip. He regretted not catching them each and every day, but tried to do his best instead to spare Mira the guilt. As the children grew, the more mobile and mischievous they became. It was only natural that they would slip away at some point, unnoticed. He could only hope they'd get the girls back before something bad happened to them. 

"We'll find them." he affirmed.
Messages In This Thread
No one look good with me but you - by Mira - November 09, 2023, 01:42 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Ksura - November 09, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Mira - November 09, 2023, 03:31 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Ksura - November 09, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: No one look good with me but you - by Athamas - November 09, 2023, 04:05 PM