Neverwinter Forest you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar
Brecheliant
Raven*
393 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Kivaluk's been carrying the burden of this grudge for so long that he isn't sure if he knows how to put it down. still, the thought that their kin were a replacement for his father stings. it is wrong. though he adored kukutux and thinks of her as second mother, and thought of the sunking as something of a father figure he has never thought of him as 'father'.

but kivaluk can feel his heart harden, ice creeping into it's chambers as if carried thru his veins like his blood. he considers sharing the truth, for a moment and then realizes it will not matter. what was done, was done and kigipigak only appeared to have a plethora of excuses as to why.

he wars with himself for a moment, scowl forming on his face.

they did not make up for the fact that i missed you. that i needed you. that i needed your guidance. it is an impulse decision, to share this; after being so resolved that he wouldn't. but, he draws in a breath, it doesn't matter. not anymore.

i hope you find happiness, on your travels. in lieu of sounding like a broken record and re-digging up a grave that he suddenly wants nothing more than to remain buried, kivaluk surmises that he has nothing left to say to his father.
Messages In This Thread
you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kivaluk - October 08, 2023, 05:33 AM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kivaluk - October 11, 2023, 06:57 AM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kigipigak - November 08, 2023, 12:30 PM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kivaluk - November 11, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kigipigak - November 14, 2023, 06:45 PM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kivaluk - November 17, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kigipigak - November 17, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kivaluk - November 22, 2023, 06:09 AM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kigipigak - November 22, 2023, 10:50 AM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kivaluk - November 23, 2023, 06:25 AM
RE: you don't wanna be seen rollin' in my bar - by Kigipigak - November 23, 2023, 12:57 PM