Wild Berry Meadow Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful
Moontide
Trader
Rainwoman
232 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Once they made it to the river, she sat down while he stretched his body. “I suppose so. It’s a lot better than squirrel.” She told. Then, out of the blue, he flopped down belly first into the icy stream water. She laughed pleasantly and cringed as she watched him in the water. “That water is so cold. At least, too cold for me.” She admitted, but stepped over anyway to dip her front paws and muzzle into it to drink. 

He went on to tell her about a big hunt coming up with the moon packs. This sounded very interesting, more so than sticking around in a hollow. Don’t get her wrong, she enjoyed Etienne’s company, but there wasn’t much for her in the mountain hollow. She spent a moment or two thinking about it, weighing out her options. “That sounds amazing. I’d love to.” She came to a decision. “But I have a couple of friends who helped me find shelter in the mountains, so I’ll let them know of my departure.” 
Active weekdays: 
Most days of the week. (Subject to change)
(PST: Pacific Standard Time)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful - by Raindrop - December 21, 2023, 12:51 PM