Lost Creek Hollow Changes
Qeya River
Sciamano
706 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Stood quickly and spoke her voice low. Stop right now.

There was an anger burning there, but also a little irrittation and sadness and a bitter hope. She hoped for the best. She wished them the best she wanted them to be happy. And Wren spent far too long running from her problems were she to make a place in this pack and among her wolves. Then this would stop now.

It is my business if it will affect the wolves that are beneath my care. As a leader it is my job to care and nurture not only their bodies, but also their spirits and their hearts. Of which you fall into that category.

A deep sigh left her chest as she settled back to her haunches. I meant no offense, perhaps I spoke badly. I am not good with the words. I'd rather just get it all out.

I did not question your love for her. That is clear to all around. What I am questioning is if you will hurt yourself again, because Silver will not be able to handle that. I want you to thrive and sometimes that means facing things we find shameful or hard to swallow. That was the reason for my question. Not to cause you offense or make you feel badly.
Messages In This Thread
Changes - by Ash Star - December 13, 2023, 04:36 PM
RE: Changes - by Wren - December 19, 2023, 09:39 PM
RE: Changes - by Ash Star - December 20, 2023, 01:51 PM
RE: Changes - by Wren - December 20, 2023, 03:55 PM
RE: Changes - by Ash Star - December 26, 2023, 10:43 AM
RE: Changes - by Wren - December 26, 2023, 01:03 PM
RE: Changes - by Ash Star - December 26, 2023, 02:05 PM
RE: Changes - by Wren - December 26, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: Changes - by Ash Star - December 31, 2023, 12:22 PM
RE: Changes - by Wren - December 31, 2023, 01:53 PM