Sunspire Mountains the hills have feelings, too
Pledged
Party City
hi im baby
223 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
A voice called out — Oh, good, the coywolf thought, offering a short, gusty woof that seemed to say, finally! I've been looking everywhere!

And he had been! For Reverie. Or not for Reverie in particular, but for the next individual he would force his company upon. So, Reverie. He bounded toward her as if she was his destination. As if she was a place he had left on a jaunt and was now returning to, weary but joyful.

"I bet it's gonna blow tonight!" he called out, gazing distractedly over his shoulder. He turned his denim gaze back on her as he found his way under her sheltering trees, his brushy tail whipping a delight staccato against his hocks. "I hope it powders. Or no — maybe I hope it ices over. I might be just light enough to walk on top of it insteada through it."

He turned in a quick, tappy-pawed circle and gazed intently out at the weather once more. He gave the distinct impression that this was a conversation that they had had in the past and were now revisiting, or else that they had been in conversation for quite a while, and this was merely a change of subject.
* Dusty is a little shit who is always up in people's business. Feel free to bite him and inflict minor injuries without asking permission.
Messages In This Thread
the hills have feelings, too - by Dusty Rose - January 08, 2024, 01:27 PM
RE: the hills have feelings, too - by Reverie - January 08, 2024, 02:13 PM
RE: the hills have feelings, too - by Dusty Rose - January 08, 2024, 03:51 PM
RE: the hills have feelings, too - by Reverie - January 08, 2024, 05:19 PM
RE: the hills have feelings, too - by Dusty Rose - January 08, 2024, 05:47 PM
RE: the hills have feelings, too - by Reverie - January 10, 2024, 01:05 PM
RE: the hills have feelings, too - by Dusty Rose - January 10, 2024, 03:17 PM
RE: the hills have feelings, too - by Reverie - January 11, 2024, 05:55 PM
RE: the hills have feelings, too - by Dusty Rose - January 12, 2024, 11:41 PM
RE: the hills have feelings, too - by Reverie - January 13, 2024, 12:57 PM
RE: the hills have feelings, too - by Dusty Rose - January 13, 2024, 01:24 PM