Ouroboros Spine [m] i’m in the trees, i’m in the breeze, my footsteps on the ground
Moonglow
Beta*
310 Posts
Ooc — Box
The silence of the world draped in snow invaded all of her senses, and for a time, she simply was. Wafted in cold, dressed in scent like a cloak around her throat. Ruby red, she thought, filigree gold threading about her throat. Regal, royal, a black, spire topped crown upon her brow. Then, she shook away the daydream. Vairë was far from royal.

Her breath huffed into a white cloud against the sunless sky, white sticking to her eyelashes. An inhale, before it came out as a high eep! of a noise when Valiant’s voice reached her. Her throat bobbed in a lizard-esque method of pure bafflement as she swung her head to face the ice bear. She tried her best to appear unruffled by his appearance.

Ah-I was thinking of it. Her voice sounded breathless, and she winced to hear it.

Apologies. I guess I was so busy thinking I didn’t hear you approach. The doe threw in a little chuckle, though it sounded more like a balloon deflating.