Hushed Willows Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns"
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer
the weeping prophet
105 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Let me know if you need anything changed, I made some assumptions that can definitely be amended!

He had been with Hearthwood for over a week now, and slowly, he warmed up to the idea of being in a pack again. The space was open, not too crowded, but not too empty, either. Not unlike Sweetharbour - but instead of ocean, mountains surrounded them. He wasn't sure which one he liked better, but there was something about living with water all around him that had made him feel... calm.

But Sweetharbour was gone. At least, the family who had made the Isle home, and these wolves would become his kinsmen now. So when a howl lit the air, he dropped the trail of the hare he'd been tracking and made his way towards the source - the man, Tuft, he'd only known in passing, and a woman he wasn't sure he'd ever met.

I'm in, if you wouldn't mind my company, Everett said to the duo, attention shifting between them both, I'm Everett, by the way, he offered, mostly to the woman, and then to both, I've been curious about the caves since I first saw them, but they seemed better explored with more company than one or two. Harder to get lost, if the tunnels led anywhere than the lake he had glimpsed by glancing in.
Messages In This Thread
Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Tuft - February 09, 2024, 05:01 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Everett - February 10, 2024, 01:18 AM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Minnow - February 13, 2024, 01:33 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Tuft - February 14, 2024, 07:52 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Reina - February 14, 2024, 08:15 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Minnow - February 14, 2024, 09:32 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Everett - February 17, 2024, 11:23 AM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Tuft - March 05, 2024, 01:52 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Reina - March 05, 2024, 02:30 PM