Sleepy Fox Hollow honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop
Pledged
hi im baby
217 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Vhat, vhat, vhat, the man said. The questions just wouldn't stop. Dusty Rose recalled an equally frustrating conversation with Esma, possibly the dumbest child (bless her) he'd ever met. Except her questions had been vhy, vhy, vhy and hadn't the wolves around here ever heard of a little back-and-forth? 'Cause he could be real charming, given half the chance, and it was a damn shame no one seemed willing to give it to him.

"His paws were tore up the last time I saw him," said Dusty Rose, patiently, because he was a whole fucken saint or something. "And feelin' a little down. I don't like to think of him that way, y'know? So I thought I'd stop in and be sure he was shaping up."

The concern the other man showed was sweet, really. Dusty Rose gave him a lil bit of credit, just for that. But if he didn't know Etienne had been hurt at all, all that credit would be quickly wiped away.

Unless Etienne was hiding it from him. Which would be stupid, but the healer had already proven to have a this-guy-shaped hole in his brain.
* Dusty is a little shit who is always up in people's business. Feel free to bite him and inflict minor injuries without asking permission.
Messages In This Thread
honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Dusty Rose - February 08, 2024, 08:18 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 08, 2024, 08:41 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 10, 2024, 11:54 AM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 10, 2024, 04:38 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Dusty Rose - February 11, 2024, 02:21 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 11, 2024, 06:45 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 11, 2024, 07:51 PM
RE: honey in the rock and the sugar don't stop - by Anselm - February 18, 2024, 09:21 PM