Ocean's Breath Plateau [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time.
But inside me, there is a light…
118 Posts
Ooc — Mantra
A serene smile curled the Mackenzie's lips, the gentle, dim cascade of newborn dawn light casting the guard hairs of his plush coat afire, making his profile seem to glimmer in the darkness with shades of subtle cinnamon and gold. His bright eyes were half-lidded, his side pressed into her own as he desperately tried to burn this sublime moment into his memory, to hold tightly onto for eternity.

Her scent enraptured him, seemingly pulling him into her ever more tightly. He'd never felt like this before - it was a completely new sensation. 

"Perfect - yes, I say it is," he rumbled, licking the crown of her head with an almost reverent air, for she was truly a being worth honoring. "And thank you - for giving this awkward mountain boy a chance, for seeing me when the darkness takes over, for being you," he purred, burying his nose into her warm, sepia-dashed fur.

... And to start a family with.

That phrase hit him like a freight train, and his mind clung to it with a vigor he'd not yet experienced. Yes... why did now seem so right? A spasm of fear jolted through him, and he felt suddenly as if things were proceeding outside of his control. The feeling was simultaneously thrilling beyond comprehension, and utterly terrifying.

"This den - what do you think, my love? I think our home is perfect, just as it is. Are you happy with it?" he asked casually, his gaze taking in the carefully carved walls.
…Even in the darkest night
Messages In This Thread
[M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Raindrop - February 19, 2024, 02:34 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 03:30 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 08:41 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 09:21 AM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 02:04 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 02:41 PM