Ocean's Breath Plateau [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time.
But inside me, there is a light…
118 Posts
Ooc — Mantra
Sumac's heart stopped for a faint moment, then abruptly resumed its beating, but at a frantic pace. He felt his pupils expand quickly before returning to their normal diameter, a flame ignited within those liquid golden pools as he scrutinized her face.

If I were to ask for children this season, would you oblige?

The fire spilled from his eyes to the rest of his body, his blood pulsing with a sudden sense of urgency, a sudden need he'd didn't know needed fulfilled. 

"Nothing would bring me more pleasure," he replied, his voice husky and barely above a whisper. 

He had some idea of what was to occur next, but he was as of yet untested in the dance of love. 'Mac had faith that instinct would show him the steps, but it couldn't fully quell the tiny pit of trepidation that settled in his belly. He hoped he would be at least a passable lover, able to make their union one that truly projected his love for her. He swallowed, slowly rising to his feet as he playfully applied a nip to her ear.

"Shall we dance, m'lady?" he asked with a bow, a toothy grin playing on his maw.
…Even in the darkest night
Messages In This Thread
[M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Raindrop - February 19, 2024, 02:34 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 03:30 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 08:41 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 09:21 AM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 02:04 PM
RE: [M] Let's take our love, one night at a time. - by Sumac - February 20, 2024, 02:41 PM