Noctisardor Bypass Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart
Rivenwood
Oak
158 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Therapist
Etienne spoke of his physical wellness, but nothing of his emotional or mental well-being. Fiona was unsurprised, as physical fitness was often the only thing others thought about when asked. She gave him a lopsided smile. I meant how are you holding up? she clarified. She didn't want to accuse him of feeling or thinking one way or the other, so she refrained from making any observations out loud. I don't think any one of us could classify ourselves as 'happy' here, but are you managing okay? she asked.

Fiona could have sworn she saw a glimmer of something in those eyes of his, but she couldn't be sure, and she certainly couldn't place it.
Messages In This Thread
Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Etienne - April 10, 2024, 12:00 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 10, 2024, 06:56 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 11, 2024, 04:21 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 12, 2024, 02:18 PM
RE: Cause I don't wanna watch you fall apart - by Fiona - April 24, 2024, 08:50 PM