Hushed Willows Don't be long, for the end is nigh
Pledged
Party City
hi im baby
223 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Everett.

The brother. Dusty Rose had mixed feelings about the presence of Reverie's siblings. Chief among them was confusion, and a mild sense of jealousy and foreboding. He'd been very close with his own siblings in his youth, but growing pains had changed things. They'd all grown more territorial, until only one remained home to rule the roost. Dusty Rose had struck out on his own, and then he'd stuck close with Slow West for a time — but it only took finding a woman to turn his brothers' teeth on him.

Well, alright — perhaps it had been Dusty Rose trying to steal her away from him that truly turned things to violence. But Slow West had always been happy to give him whatever he wanted before she came into the picture.

Semantics.

"Me?" Dusty Rose said, surprised by the offer. He supposed, however, that they were really getting to be too big to be eaten by accident. Perhaps he should not feel quite so flattered as he did. "If you want me to, I do," he decided, privately very interested in seeing what the others looked like. "I ran into one of 'em the other day. Lil thing was out wandering. I put her back with the others, but, y'know. Kinna from a distance."
* Dusty is a little shit who is always up in people's business. Feel free to bite him and inflict minor injuries without asking permission.
Messages In This Thread
Don't be long, for the end is nigh - by Reverie - April 05, 2024, 03:23 PM
RE: Don't be long, for the end is nigh - by Dusty Rose - April 08, 2024, 10:21 AM
RE: Don't be long, for the end is nigh - by Reverie - April 11, 2024, 04:22 PM
RE: Don't be long, for the end is nigh - by Dusty Rose - April 11, 2024, 09:41 PM
RE: Don't be long, for the end is nigh - by Reverie - April 17, 2024, 09:18 AM
RE: Don't be long, for the end is nigh - by Dusty Rose - April 19, 2024, 10:49 PM
RE: Don't be long, for the end is nigh - by Reverie - April 24, 2024, 05:20 PM
RE: Don't be long, for the end is nigh - by Dusty Rose - April 24, 2024, 06:28 PM
RE: Don't be long, for the end is nigh - by Reverie - May 05, 2024, 03:12 PM