Northstar Vale [m] I know you don't have any other plans
hi im baby
225 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Once his main goal of diverting the male's attention was achieved, Dusty Rose was keen on keeping clear of the man's jaws. He danced backwards, not wanting to release the man but wanting to be bitten again even less. Snarls continued to fill the air, but the coywolf would have been happy to try for retreat if not for Reverie's enthusiastic reentrance to the fight.

Which was frustrating. In theory. In reality, it warranted a quick double-take that seemed to say, oh shit are we killing this guy? okay —

And then he was focused on getting his teeth back around the stranger, hoping to grab him by his neck or his face to hold him in place for the lady.

feel free to power play him escaping or injuring Dr coyote. I am just hoping to have Dusty walk home with all his bits and pieces still attached to him.
* Dusty is a little shit who is always up in people's business. Feel free to bite him and inflict minor injuries without asking permission.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] I know you don't have any other plans - by Dusty Rose - May 03, 2024, 03:09 PM