Hushed Willows there's a syncopated beat
hi im baby
225 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The coywolf's ears flew to the top of his head, which cocked just slightly as Reina hurried to assure him of her truthfulness. It was a little alarming, but he didn't get the sense that she was about to get snappy with him. "Alright, alright — easy, tiger. Just makin' conversation," he replied, trying not to be annoyed at being claimed as one of 'her own'.

Reluctantly, he allowed her to pick up the bird, murmuring a quiet thanks in return.

"There's plenty of my kind around," he told her, not loving the direction the conversation was going. "Not as many as there are wolves and coyotes — but the half-breeds are around. They tend to be shy, 'cause either side might wanna take a bite outta us, y'know? But they're around."

As for where he was from? Dusty Rose almost didn't feel it was worth mentioning, which was why he forced himself to go ahead and mention it, anyway. He felt small, and he wasn't about to let that lie.

"Me? I'm from the Red Desert," he told her, gazing warily around, lest one of the little punks sneak up on them. "It's a long ways from here. But there weren't all that many like me there, either."

He shot her a look, silently asking for her to be cool this time and take him in good faith.

"Where're you from?"
* Dusty is a little shit who is always up in people's business. Feel free to bite him and inflict minor injuries without asking permission.
Messages In This Thread
there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 03:54 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 12, 2024, 04:48 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 05:06 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 12, 2024, 05:27 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 12, 2024, 06:01 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 15, 2024, 08:36 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - April 15, 2024, 09:24 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - April 22, 2024, 10:30 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - May 05, 2024, 09:51 AM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Reina - May 05, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: there's a syncopated beat - by Dusty Rose - May 05, 2024, 02:57 PM