Swiftcurrent Creek I lied I'm not picking a thread title
Pledged
Party City
hi im baby
224 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
"Pleased to meet you," he said with a spin of his tail, still fascinated by her pregnancy, but now turning his thoughts inward. Of course, Arric's next idea was to call him away from Reverie's side. He tensed, not truly trusting the male not to try and eat him once he was away from Reverie's side, but... well, he figured he'd made it this long dodging teeth. He could take the risk.

He nudged Reverie's shoulder before slinking away, shrinking slightly as he came nearer to the other men. Arric had been nice enough so far, but he was gigantic, and Akavir had been a total buzzkill. He wanted to be anywhere but in-between them, so he settled his ass a few feet away and let his tail stir the dirt once more.

"You're the biggest wolf I've ever seen," he said to Arric, because how was he meant to think about anything else? (Aside from Arric's pregnant wife, but he got the feeling that wasn't a topic up for discussion. His questions were more aimed toward Arlette, anyway.) "That must be cool."

Conversation-like. He was so great at making friends.
* Dusty is a little shit who is always up in people's business. Feel free to bite him and inflict minor injuries without asking permission.
Messages In This Thread
I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Reverie - May 06, 2024, 09:06 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Reverie - May 06, 2024, 10:33 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Akavir - May 06, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Reverie - May 06, 2024, 11:08 AM
RE: I'll pick a thread title later bye - by Arric - May 06, 2024, 12:07 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Arric - May 06, 2024, 04:48 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Arric - May 06, 2024, 06:18 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Arric - May 07, 2024, 06:32 PM
RE: I lied I'm not picking a thread title - by Dusty Rose - May 20, 2024, 03:40 PM