Arrow Lake [m] i'm using all my strength to get out of this hole
114 Posts
Ooc — Van
As his muscles loosened beneath her touch, the flickering flame in River’s belly became oxygen-fed. The rising heat licked her insides and scored lustful dark marks onto her heart, burning away any care for love.

All reasonable thought began to slip away, leaving only that delicious, searing, painful brand of wanting. She ached at the mere closeness of his iron-laced body, the tilt of his grin, the sheen of his dark red eyes in the moonlight.

Red. Her favorite color, no matter the shade.

She reached to kiss his proud muzzle, hesitantly at first and aware of his teeth, then more insistently as she dared to move towards his shoulder, respectful in that she did not linger near his throat.

The pilot light inside had grown into a bonfire. She gave nothing in terms of speech, as she spent most of her time undressing his every scent until his every lineament had been laid utterly bare before her and she’d taken in enough to know she wanted him, irreparably. Consequences be damned.

Little encouragement was needed at this point, but River was nothing if not spirited in their sultry tango, appearing as eager to have him as he was to have her.

feel free to fast forward in your next post!
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] i'm using all my strength to get out of this hole - by River - May 23, 2024, 10:42 PM