Ouroboros Spine I'll watch the night turn light blue
Loner
41 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
"Aaba good man! You no know m'aaba! He no scawy!"" Rearing her head and shaking it, she snapped back and recoiled away! Flaring, gnashing teeth and wiggles of her face to keep Yuralria away, because her words alone mauled her. Huddling, knowing these were not the fights that made her spirit leap. This one made it sink very far down.

Her tongue could not form words the way that she wanted it to. When she moved to speak, she only fluttered out nonsense and upset. Nutuyikruk did not mean to yell. "I'b sowwy," and with all the little hisses of noise between that tried to turn into whines, "I'b sooo-so-wwy." Auntie was upset, Nantahala was frustrated! Yuralria told her of how her aapa was unwanted, and it did not take much for Nutuyikruk to understand that she was not either. Deep sniffles, and she stared to auntie with watery eyes. "Where I s'bosed to go? No know where I go-o," and her head trickled down tongue ground.

Aapa went places that she did not know. Far, far away she could only imagine, and Aaka never came to see them. Maybe she was gone too, and that was why they were with auntie now. Did they perhaps all want her to leave? She tried to imagine leaving, and finding her own meals and own water, but it was very hard. It was all very hard. This was all very hard. Nutu didn't know where she was supposed to be anymore.
Messages In This Thread
I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Yuralria - May 20, 2024, 08:34 AM
RE: I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Vairë - May 20, 2024, 03:28 PM
RE: I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Vairë - May 22, 2024, 02:01 PM
RE: I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Nutuyikruk - May 25, 2024, 06:01 PM
RE: I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Vairë - May 27, 2024, 01:23 PM